Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6270 Neuro-Diagnostics
Full Time, Nights, 40 hours
Requisition # 9603
What you need to know about this position:
- The Sleep Diagnostics Center is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care. The center has 6 bedrooms, offers testing 7 nights a week. The center employs (3) Board Certified Sleep Physicians, (4) Board Registered Sleep Technologists (RPSGT), (3) Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT), and (1) Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT).
- The center is state of the art; using Cadwell, ResMed, and Nonin softwares, a variety of PAP masks. The Cadwell system interfaces with the electronic medical record, which is Epic.
- The Center is located on the Columbus Regional Hospital campus with around the clock security, and convenient employee parking. The building is both beautiful and serene, offering seasonal gardens, water features and fountains, a fireplace and sofas in the lobby. The centers appearance is reminiscent of a high-end hotel.
- Our Polysomnographic Technologist position has a base hourly rate of $23.35 that is commensurate with experience. Additionally, this position is eligible for shift differentials.
- This position will require you to work Nights, 7:30PM – 6:00AM; 40 hours a week; Monday through Thursday.
What is required for this position:
- Graduation from an accredited Polysomnography Program or equivalent training and experience
- One year of experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) by Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) or Registered Sleep Technologist (RST) credentialed by the American board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals