Interested in a position that offers short-term assignments and premium compensations?
Consider joining CRH Staffing Reserves!
The Staffing Reserves program offers short-term assignments and premium compensation for specific clinical positions based on the needs of our departments.
Staffing Reserves individuals are employees of CRH, in a status of Employee No Benefits, agreed upon details of assignment are outlined in Assignment Confirmation.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Premium hourly rate is identified for each eligible position
- Shift Differentials
- Holiday/Sunday Premium Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Organizational Service Credit
- Tier/Emergent Staffing Pay
- Staff Compensation/Performance Incentive Plans
- Any benefits, including health, life insurance or employer retirement contributions
- PTO accrual
- Meet the requirements of the clinical position hired to include annual competencies, licenses and certifications.
- At least 2 years of experience in identified clinical area.
- Minimum of 8 week assignment, additional assignments could be available based on need of the departments.
- Scheduled for at least 24 hours per week and positions may have weekend and holiday requirements.
- At end of assignment individual has the option to:
- Extend Assignment (if available)
- Request temporary (<16 weeks)unpaid hiatus from working at CRH
- End employment with CRH
- Apply to transfer employment elsewhere in CRH system
Interested? Search for opportunities with Staffing Reserves on this website using the link below!
Search for Staffing Reserves