Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6620 Endoscopy
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 10523
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Endoscopy department is a busy outpatient services team seeing approximately 30 patients per day using 4 endoscopy suites and 15 pre/post rooms.
- We specialize in ERCPs, EUS, Super Dimensial Bronchoscopy and are ASGE Accredited.
- Our Certified Surgical Tech in Endo have an hourly base rate starting at $18.79 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The Day PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Associate’s degree in Applied Surgical Technology or completion of an equivalent on-the-job program resulting in certification eligibility.
- Certified Surgical Technologist Certification obtained within 6 months of hire date, or Indiana license as a Licensed Practical Nurse upon hire.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training and time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- In this position, you would be regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to push or pull; occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and must regularly life and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.