Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8303 Facility Engineering Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10555
What you need to know about this position:
- The Facilities department at CRH services all the support and infrastructure systems at our main hospital campus and outlying physicians practices, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety systems and general building upkeep.
- This position would be responsible for modifications to our Niagara web supervisor as well as any graphics on our building management system. It would also be responsible for troubleshooting any controls problems on individual HVAC controllers including but not limited to VAV’s and air-handlers.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $28.94. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions
- This shift for this position will be 7:00AM – 3:30PM; Monday through Friday, full time and benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associate’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2 years HVAC/Building Automation Systems (BAS) control programming experience required
- Position requires a valid Indiana Driver’s license and must meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.
- Refrigeration Purchasing Permit preferred.