Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8303 Facility Engineering Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 10555
What you need to know about this position:
- The Facilities department at CRH services all the support and infrastructure systems at our main hospital campus and outlying physicians practices, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety systems and general building upkeep.
- The HVAC Controls Technician position has a base hourly rate of $28.51 and is commensurate with experience and shift differential.
- This shift for this position will be 7:00AM – 3:30PM; Monday through Friday, full time and benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associate’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2 years HVAC/Building Automation Systems (BAS) control programming experience required
- Position requires a valid Indiana Driver’s license and must meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.
- Refrigeration Purchasing Permit preferred.