Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
PRN, Days, 2 hours
Requisition # 11486
What you need to know about this position:
- The Food and Nutritional Care department is essential in the support of patient, employee and community health.
- Nutrition Care is delivered in a variety of settings including inpatient units, inpatient classes, outpatient clinics and classes, scheduled individual outpatient visits, community presentations and programs.
- Dynamic team that serves approximately 450,000 meals each year.
- Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The shift for this PRN position will be 7:00AM-3:30PM, as needed by the department; with a weekend and holiday rotation. The position is partial remote eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; with a fifth year internship completed with an accredited institution, or have completed a Coordinated Undergraduate Program in Nutrition and Dietetics.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Registration eligible with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and dietetics required within 6 months of hire date.
- Licensed Dietitian by the State of Indiana required within 12 months of hire date. Within 6 months of Registration obtainment preferred, if sooner than 12 months of hire.