Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8878
What you need to know about this position:
- The Food and Nutritional Care department is essential in the support of patient, employee and community health.
- Nutrition Care is delivered in a variety of settings including inpatient units, inpatient classes, outpatient clinics and classes, scheduled individual outpatient visits, community presentations and programs.
- Dynamic team that serves approximately 450,000 meals each year.
- Clinical Dietitians have a base hourly rate of $21.92 that is commensurate with experience
- The shift for this position will be 40 hours per week working 7:00AM – 3:30PM; on call rotation with the team.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; with a fifth year internship completed with an accredited institution, or have completed a Coordinated Undergraduate Program in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Registration eligible with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and dietetics required within 6 months of hire date.
- Licensed Dietitian by the State of Indiana required within 12 months of hire date. Within 6 months of Registration obtainment preferred, if sooner than 12 months of hire.