Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7690 Promptmed- 25th Street
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 12188
Potential signing bonus on select Imaging positions-up to $6,000!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Urgent Care facility with seven patient rooms and a lab/procedure room that sees a range of patients from acute illness to laceration repairs and fractures.
- Average of 100 patients per day with two to three providers, three to four Medical Assistants and a Radiologic Technologist on duty.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $25.73. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This full-time, day position works 7:00AM-7:00PM (36 hours per week), with a weekend rotation.
- Talk to the recruiter about the potential signing bonus!
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent degree or completion of a hospital based radiology program required. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license: Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from the Indiana State Department of Health within 90 days post-graduation
- Current Registration from ARRT required within 90 days post-graduation, required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with accrediting bodies requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required