Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: Hospital Care Physicians
Full Time, Days
Requisition # 12282023
Columbus Regional Health Physicians has an excellent full-time employment opportunities for Internal Medicine Hospitalists.
Columbus Regional Health is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians interested in joining our expanding team of 16 physicians and 4 advanced practice providers.
We are open to recent graduates and practicing physicians and are a J1/H1B eligible facility.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Competitive salary with an additional quality bonus and an optional retention bonus based on productivity.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Generous Vacation Days
- CME Allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Stipend during residency
- Call schedule conducive to work/life balance
- Excellent employee and physician retention
Columbus Regional Hospital is a 225-bed not-for-profit hospital and is a regional referral center.
- 15 shifts per month with 12-hour shifts
- Nights are covered by a separate dedicated, in-house physician/APP team.
- No ICU work or procedures are required.
As a physician with Columbus Regional Health Physicians, you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- A designated in-house “Physician Support Team” is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, outpatient centers, and more. Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities, we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.