Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7270 -Ray Diagnostic
Full Time, Nights, 32 hours
Requisition # 9875
Potential signing bonus on select Radiologic Technologist positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- The base hourly rate for this position is $23.70. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The shift for this position will be 32 hours per week working a shift of 11:00PM – 7:30 am, Tuesday – Friday, with a weekend rotation, a call rotation as well as two holidays per year
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent degree or completion of a hospital based radiology program required. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license: Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from the Indiana State Department of Health within 90 days post-graduation
- Current Registration from ARRT required within 90 days post-graduation, required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with accrediting bodies requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required