Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40+ hours
Requisition # 10373
What you need to know about this position:
- As a key member of the healthcare team, this position is responsible for daily operations of the Surgical Services and Cardiology systems, which impacts patient care by providing support to key components in the diagnosis of patients.
- These systems include but are not limited to Cardiology Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and Imaging solutions.
- The position coordinates communication, training, system maintenance, and system development to support the radiology image management systems throughout the CRH system.
- You will oversee equipment maintenance and assist with system testing and upgrading to allow our providers and staff to supply excellent patient care.
- This position will serve as a liaison between Surgical Services, Cardiology, clinical departments, software vendor(s), and the IS department for any items relating to the above systems.
- Serves as the primary person to contact for questions, problems, and operational audits.
- This position does not provide direct patient care.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $39.71. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday, (40hrs/wk, full time) and on call weekends and evenings.
What is required for this position:
Education and /or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or three to four years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a relevant technical discipline.
- Imaging informatics degree preferred.
- Experience with Health Information System (HIS), Imaging Solutions, Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS), as well as Windows operating system required.
- Experience working in an image specialty preferred
- Experience with Health Level 7 (HL7) and Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) preferred.
- Experience with Philips ISCV PACS, Stryker Imaging, and Epic systems preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP) certification required within 36 months of hire.