Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
Full Time, Nights, 40 hours
Requisition # 11807
CRH INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
What you need to about this position:
- The Lead Nurse – Nursing Resources is a registered nurse who is responsible and accountable for the day-to-day direction of staff, identification of staffing needs, and the coordination of patient care and department activities with goals of improving patient care while decreasing waiting times for patients.
- He/she is responsible for direct oversight of department staff and may act as an extension of the manager when the manager is not present.
- He/she assists the manager in meeting operational goals and responsibilities.
- He/she provides leadership, supervision, organization, conflict management and clinical expertise.
- A consistent expectation for this role is interaction with patients, families, physicians, nursing managers/NAC, a variety of staff members, and other multi-disciplinary team members.
- This team member assists the Manager in assessing the quality of care, supports staff development, cost containment, and actively participates in evaluation of staff performance.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $35.12. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This full time position would require you to work 4 – 10-hour Night shifts, 40 hours a week, with one shift per month on a weekend. The hours are flexible, and depend on the needs of the department.
What is required for this position:
- Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of a school of nursing required upon hire.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) within three (3) years of hire required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a hospital setting required.
- Management or supervisory experience preferred.