Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7640 Sandcrest Family Medicine
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11857
What you need to know about this position:
- A member of the Columbus Regional Health Physicians team.
- The Family Counselor provides clinical mental health and behavioral health services consistent with established guidelines for best practice interventions in individual, couple, and family treatment of children, adolescents, and adults in an office setting.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $25.72. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this full time position you would be scheduled to work 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s degree in social work or licensure eligible counseling degree required
- Two years of licensed, clinical experience treating children, adolescents, and adults for mental health and behavioral health concerns required.
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) or other evidence-based treatment required.
- Experience with Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Indiana license in one of the following required:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Additionally, a valid Indiana license in Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC) preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association (AHA) required within 30 days of hire.