Location: Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology
Full Time, Days
Requisition # 31396356
Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Gastroenterologist.
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Gastroenterologist interested in joining our private practice with a team of 3 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. Adeptness at therapeutic ERCP is preferred but not essential.
Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience
- Providing gastroenterology services in a 7 to 10 county area with a documented demonstrated need.
- Administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- Access to surgery center owned 50% by physicians.
Columbus Regional Hospital
Columbus Regional Health’s clinical excellence rivals that of the largest hospitals in Indiana and is nationally recognized:
- Named as one of 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Top 100 Hospitals by Thomson Reuters
- Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare