Location: Southeastern Indiana Respiratory & Critical Care
Dept: Lung Institute
Full Time, Days
Requisition # 71952500
Columbus Regional Health Physicians is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician desiring to join the coordinated expert pulmonary & critical care team of Southeastern Indiana Respiratory & Critical Care in Columbus – an unexpected and unforgettable city located in the heart of Indiana!
- Anticipated Work Schedule & Support:
- 8am to 5pm M-F for 3 weeks per month
- Active ICU 7am to 7pm (Sat thru Fr) every 4th week
- Call schedule 1:4
- Lung Institute day time NP support (follow-up routine care)
- ICU night time NP support (2 alternate weeks working 7pm-7am)
- 16 Bed Closed ICU – Separate Step down unit staffed by Hospitalist Team
- Full spectrum Interventional Pulmonary support including EBUS, Navigational & Rigid Bronch, Thoracoscopy, Laser, etc.
- CRRT available for ICU patients with Nephrology support
- Robust Endobronchial Valve Program (Zephyr) site
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Pulmonary Function Labs (PFT)
- EPIC EMR
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Competitive compensation package, benefits, Paid Time Off, & CME allowance
- Sign on bonus & potential quality bonus
- Favorable malpractice state with insurance provided
- Excellent employee & physician retention
- We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians
Where You’ll Work
The CRHP Respiratory & Critical Care Team is committed to improving local access to care in Columbus, IN and surrounding communities. Our team of like-minded providers offers high quality, patient-centered care as well as a more satisfying experience for patients and families with a focus on maintaining continuity of care throughout the group. With over 225 providers, our tradition of excellence extends to all aspects of care from routine check-ups to leading-edge surgical procedures.
Columbus, IN is an exceptional, safe, family-oriented, nationally recognized architectural community with multiple cultural, recreational, shopping and dining amenities for the whole family. Easy access to Indianapolis, Louisville, and Cincinnati.
Who You’ll Work For
Southeastern Indiana Respiratory & Critical Care is part of Columbus Regional Health Physicians. CRHP is a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more. Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in Southeastern Indiana. At Columbus Regional Health you have the opportunity to practice in a dynamic healthcare facility, solid healthcare market, qualifying public services loan forgiveness entity, and to join a progressive, quality-conscious medical staff.
As a physician with Columbus Regional Health Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service. The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians. In addition, Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
The Team at Columbus Regional Health provides a True System of Care for the patients of Southeastern Indiana. To learn more about the opportunity & the multifaceted benefits of working and living in Columbus, IN please contact Pam Olson, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.